}); Educational Resources - Arts and Entertainment

Educational Resources

Educational Resources 

Educational Resources
Mizanur rahman

     One methodology of rising your ability to search out employment, hold employment and improve your financial gain earning potential is to boost your academic standards. This page investigates some academic resources presently out there on-line.

 designer University offers the GMATclub master's degree program. it's the largest master's degree program within the hemisphere and one in all the largest within the world. it's a really world program, with students from over fifty countries. Have a glance at their commitment to students would like by clicking through to their web site below

APESMA master's degree the biggest master's degree program within the Southern

 pitched battle supply slightly completely different and a lot of sensible education services. they're definately value reviewing for his or her share commerce coaching job and simulation computer code. Have a glance by clicking below.

Learn to coach to trade with Saratoga!



Educational resource is any quite document and alternative used for teaching and learning: videos as an instance similarly as written documents but il is also serious games,Open academic resources (OER) are freely accessible, overtly authorized documents and media that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for analysis purposes.

it's the leading trend in distance education/open and distance learning domain as a consequence of the openness movement. there's no universal usage of open file formats in OER.
The development associate degreed promotion of open academic resources is commonly impelled by a need to produce an alternate

What are the academic resources.

MIT OCW is that the solely course repository I actually have ever found and used. I typically will use the descriptions of educational programs, in terms of the descriptions of the desired courses and programs, as a study guide. this can be very enough to induce started. typically you will notice a suggested text or info which provides additional details. I will additionally notice some course content once doing Google searches, thought this can be rare.
Many educators believe that a close lesson plan, Lecture notes, assignments, quizzes and reading lists are proprietary content and subject to copyright. Technically, it's “work product”, and can be subject to the contract below that they're employed. MIT has been the sole university to be strictly open.
For myself, I only undertake consulting projects under creative commons licensing.
I also don't support patents for software. I've done tons of interesting work in my career that was considered proprietary but really only a restriction on the work product. It's a total waste, IMHO.
Ideas ought to flow, rather than people reinventing the wheel.

What are the categories of open academic resources.

The 'best open educational resources' will defer by context, usability and fitness for purpose. You might want to ask "What are the best places to find open educational resources? The Gateway to 21st Century Materials at http://www.thegateway.org This site serves as a catalog for high-quality classroom resources that can be searched using pedagogical terms. Over 60,000 resources for pre-K to higher ed from organizations like NASA, Smithsonian, NGA, etc. It's free and ad free! Why do several students hate faculty School killed my passion and need to learn. When i used to be within the 5th, i used to be home-schooled with an internet program.
mistreatment the program, I skipped two grades ahead in math. My mother needed me to enhance my essential thinking thinking skills therefore she took up homeschooling me herself. therefore in sixth and 7th, I sped through pure mathematics 1, Geometry, and sections of pure mathematics 2 and Pre-Calculus. I beloved it. She used the ways that she was tutored once she was young, in Morocco. however as a result of I was home-schooled, I didn’t study got to study. Fast forward a year. i used to be in eighth grade, 13, and in a very traditional middle school. I needed to expertise a minimum of one year of normal middle schooling to see what i used to be missing out on. My new friends and that i would continuously discuss what we have a tendency to wanted to try and do within the future. I had a robust passion to become a medical researcher. Why? I truly, from all-time low of my heart, wanted to assist people. I believed that I may notice cures, I could save legion lives.
I believed with however so much I’d already gotten, I could do it! My friends closely shared my fantasy. My parents did too. That kid that wanted to save the world and become a heroine? Who’s that? Not me. No, I’m that idiot kid. The one my parents kept joking about. I hate Chemistry. I hate Math. I despise Physics. I don’t give a damn if some kid dies because of an unknown disease. He was going to die anyway! Screw it. Like my dad said only a few minutes ago, “you think you’re going to become a researcher and cure everyone? Pffft! Nothing is that easy.
Let me be honest: he doesn’t teach well. Speeds through formula explanations, so when I take notes I miss the next important thing. Then I can’t continue without understanding. Tells me to look it up myself (wtf, whats the point of you being my teacher, dad?). Nope, no explanation online! Just memorizing formulas! I can’t use my own brain because my sleeping habits are shit (and this is solely my fault) Also I can’t just conjure up an explanation if I don’t know anything. But how can I do med if THIS is hard for me now? So I have to find understand. But I can’t. It’s an endless loop of struggle.To be honest, I still like chemistry. Just a little. But all these formulas, stress, I have to study for myself even though my mother is my own teacher (again, wtf). I try to study but I can’t think from nothing, I can’t remember past lessons because I memorized….same as now. So do you understand what’s wrong with schools nowadays Teachers don’t explain concepts. After the test? More concepts. Can’t go back now. More memorization. Not enough time. More activities, essays, deadlines. I don’t like it, so how can I plan to succeed in anythign medical. It’s work like this x100. It sounds like so much. I’ll be honest. I hate school because I have to try. Well there goes my rant. I will resume studying for Physics now. But I also have Chem tomorrow. Haven’t procrastinated anything and it’s all racking up. Gotta go! What is the role of open educational resources.





No comments:

Post a Comment

insert_pixel_code_here });